Love the idea of working from the comfort of your own couch?
That’s now possible, thanks to SaaS tools!
Unlike traditional software, SaaS tools are cloud-based tools.
And sure, working from your couch is a benefit, but they also eliminate painful and time-consuming software downloads from the picture.
And all this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the benefits of SaaS tools.
In this article, you’ll learn about SaaS tools and their advantages. You’ll also discover the top 16 SaaS tools for 2022.
This Article Contains:
- What are SaaS Tools?
- Which SaaS Tools Should Your Business Try in 2022?
- 1. ClickUp for effortless project management
- 2. Zendesk for live chats
- 3. Leadpages for landing page creation
- 4. Whatagraph for marketing reports
- 5. JotForm PDF Editor for automatic PDF creation
- 6. Time Doctor for employee monitoring and time tracking
- 7. Bit.ai for file and document management
- 8. Fyle for expense management
- 9. Zoom for video conferencing
- 10. Salesforce for customer relationship management
- 11. Hootsuite for social media marketing
- 12. Google Analytics for business intelligence
- 13. Calendly for appointment scheduling
- 14. Slack for communication and collaboration
- 15. Zapier for integrations and automations
- 16. Acquire for customer service
- FAQs About SaaS Tools
- Work From your Couch with SaaS Tools
Let’s dive in!
SaaS (Software as a Service) is a cloud computing system or software distribution model in which a cloud provider hosts apps and makes them available to you over the internet.
In simpler terms, it’s software sold on a subscription basis (monthly or annually) and is accessible online.
But why should you use SaaS tools?
From flexible pricing models to extensive customization, SaaS tools offer several advantages to businesses of all sizes.
Additionally, with most SaaS tools, your workplace is wherever you sit.
It can be your living room or the nearby coffee shop.
However, picking the right SaaS tool for your needs can be super hard.
Have you counted the number of trips you make to the refrigerator hoping the food fairies would leave you some yummies? 🧚
Well, that’s how many tools are flooding the SaaS market.
But don’t worry, we’ll discuss how to select a SaaS tool later in this article.
For now, let’s dive into the best SaaS softwares available today!
Which SaaS Tools Should Your Business Try in 2022?
Here’s our SaaS applications list covering the 16 tools your business should try:
1. ClickUp for effortless project management
ClickUp is one of the world’s highest-rated project management SaaS tools loved by large, medium, and startup companies.
This all-in-one tool can build your business for long-term success.
Starting from project planning to keeping clients in the loop, ClickUp’s here for you.
ClickUp key features
Let’s check out why ClickUp is an all-in-one platform:
A. Define task stages with Custom Statuses
With Custom Statuses, create as many stages (In Progress, Review, On Hold, Complete) to personalize your project needs.
Keep updating your Statuses and watch tasks zoom from to-do to done!
B. Add more details with Custom Fields
Custom Fields lets you customize any workflow by adding information specific to your needs.
Planning a staycation? Add locations so you don’t forget!
C. Track everything with Dashboards
Dashboards are great for tracking every task, project, goal, and assignee.
You can even check if your work buddy is on track to complete their tasks so they can’t cancel your weekend plans. 🥂
Build your own mission control with Custom widgets such as bar charts, Portfolio widgets, pie charts, calculations, and more to represent your data.
Want to create a project management dashboard?
Check out our guide on how to build a project management dashboard.
D. Set expectations with time estimates
Add time estimates to tasks for better predictability and a clearer timeline.
It also helps you stick to a schedule, so you don’t have to fish for words during progress meetings with your clients. Phew!
E. Manage tasks and workload with Board view
Create a simple and agile workflow with our Board view.
It lets you employ the kanban board method, drag and drop tasks from one Status to the other, and manage workloads with the Work In Progress (WIP) Limit.
F. Manage resources with Workload view
Visualize your team’s capacity at all times to avoid work exhaustion. Split the work right, and no one has to work on the weekends! 🎉
Measure capacity by hours, tasks, Sprint Points, and Custom Fields.
G. Visualize your ideas and tasks with Mind Maps
Remote teams don’t use whiteboards; they use Mind Maps.
Use ClickUp’s Mind Maps to sketch out your next project plan, brainstorm a content marketing strategy, or plan how you’ll finish a whole season of Grace and Frankie over the weekend.
Want to learn how successful companies use ClickUp as a SaaS tool?
Read how Vonazon manages marketing projects for SaaS companies using ClickUp.
- Simple user interface allows high product adoption
- Powerful startup project management software
- Send and receive emails right from our platform with Email in ClickUp
- Has an Offline Mode for when your internet is down
- Offers tons of pre-built templates for teams in law, design, sales, and more
- Easily manage tasks, timelines, and dependencies with Gantt Chart view
- Protect your privacy and sensitive information with Permissions
- Integrate with several third-party software like Time Doctor, Zendesk, Zoom, and more
- Supports Apple, Windows, and Linux platforms
- No Table view on the mobile app (yet!)
Take a look at ClickUp’s roadmap to see how we strive to fix such limitations and develop a smarter tool for you.
ClickUp offers a feature-rich Free Forever Plan with unlimited users, tasks, and projects. Our paid plans start as low as $5/user per month.
ClickUp customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (2200+ reviews)
- G2: 4.7/5 (2800+ reviews)
2. Zendesk for live chats
Need to offer live, real-time chat support to your customers quickly?
Zendesk is the tool for you.
It’s a cloud-based live chat platform designed for all business sizes.
Use this SaaS app to manage your own customer support team across the world.
With so many nationalities in your payroll, you might just pick up a few foreign words to show off!
Zendesk key features
- Multiple channels for customer communication like email, social media, etc.
- AI-powered bots for answering common customer queries
- Customer feedback management
- Reports and analytics to improve customer service
- Hundreds of Zendesk integrations
Zendesk’s paid plans start at $49/user per month.
Zendesk customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (2500+ reviews)
- G2: 4.2/5 (2500+ reviews)
3. Leadpages for landing page creation
Leadpages is a lead generation SaaS platform, allowing you to create mobile responsive landing pages without code.
Showcase your business, collect quality leads and prospects, and sell products and services with its drag-and-drop builder. You can customize your prospect’s customer journey and optimize your conversion rates with A/B testing, simplified analytics, GDPR compliance and top speeds.
With 40+ integrations, Leadpages connects your business’s CRM and lead nurture workflow.
Leadpages key features
- Mobile-responsive pages and pop ups
- High converting templates to get you started quickly
- A/B split testing
- Free hosting and e-commerce features
This SaaS tool offers a free trial and paid plans start at $37 per month.
Leadpages customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (260+ reviews)
- G2: 4.2/5 (150+ reviews)
4. Whatagraph for marketing reports
Whatagraph is a marketing reporting tool that lets you create marketing reports on the work that you performed. All it takes is connecting your marketing tools and you can create reports in minutes instead of hours.
If you do great marketing work, you need a great way to show off your results. This SaaS tool lets you create reports from templates (100+ available) so you can just connect your data and have your reports done in a matter of minutes. You can also create dashboards that are always up to date with live data – all your clients need is a link to the dashboard.
Whatagraph key features
- 40+ data integrations
- 100+ report templates for an easy start
- White labeling (remove all Whatagraph branding from reports and dashboards)
- Deliver reports automatically at your preferred interval (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
There is a free trial available and plans start from $199 per month.
Whatagraph customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (60+ ratings)
- G2: 4.5/5 (200+ reviews)
5. JotForm PDF Editor for automatic PDF creation
JotForm PDF Editor is an easy solution to create professional-looking documents such as contracts or invoices and turn their collected form data into PDFs automatically.
If you’re part of the human resources department, you’ll love the quick data and form collection abilities for recruitment.
Somebody getting excited to leave work early? *nudge-nudge*
The tool also offers 600+ templates so you can easily modify a professional document within a few minutes.
JotForm PDF Editor key features
- Drag and drop functionality
- Tons of PDF layouts
- Electronic signature widget
- Supports PDF annotation
JotForm PDF Editor pricing
This SaaS tool has a free plan, and the paid plans start at $24/month.
JotForm PDF Editor customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (500+ reviews)
- G2: 4.2/5 (30+ reviews)
Check out these Jotform Alternatives!
6. Time Doctor for employee monitoring and time tracking
Time Doctor is a great tool for you and your team’s productivity, especially for a remote company.
It helps you create an accurate synopsis of the time spent on each task, client, and project.
This way, you know where you’re doing awesome work, where you need to improve, and how to maintain a work-life balance.
Do you really need time tracking?
Find out the answer in our guide on how to use time tracking to finish projects faster.
Time Doctor key features
- Distraction alerts to keep you focused
- Employee monitoring capabilities
- Automatic screenshots of employees’ screens
- Website and app monitoring
Time Doctor pricing
They have no free plan. Their paid plans start at $7/user per month.
Time Doctor customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (300+ reviews)
- G2: 4.3/5 (150+ reviews)
7. Bit.ai for file and document management
Bit.ai is a document collaboration and file sharing tool that helps teams create, organize, and collaborate on documents in one place, from any part of the world.
This SaaS tool’s collaborative document feature lets you communicate more intelligently with media integrations like GIFs, videos, music podcasts, and presentations.
Looking for similar tools?
Check out these top knowledge base software.
Bit.ai key features
- Content management functionality
- Customizable lead capture forms
- Supports document feedback
- Workspace insights like who created docs, invited team members, etc.
This SaaS tool offers a free plan, and the paid plans start at $8/user per month.
Bit.ai customer ratings
- Capterra: 5/5 (7 reviews)
- G2: 4.6/5 (4 reviews)
8. Fyle for expense management
Need real-time expense management on cards you already have?
Well, Fyle can help solve you are looking for.
It’s an expense management SaaS tool that offers direct transaction feeds to the user of any Visa powered credit card.
This means any SMB or mid-market company can now access the powerful suite of features in an expense management software without changing their cards.
What’s more? An integration with Mastercard is only a few months down the road.
Fyle key features
- Expense reporting and tracking for apps like G-suite, Slack, Teams, Outlook etc
- Automated compliance enforcement
- Seamless integration with prominent accounting software
- Real-time spend notification for Visa cards
Fyle’s paid plans start at $4.99/user per month, billed annually.
Fyle customer ratings
- G2: 4.6/5 (885 reviews)
- Capterra: 4.5/5 (14+ reviews)
9. Zoom for video conferencing
Google “Zoom fails.”
You’ll thank us for a good laugh. 😛
Zoom users may have their oops! moments, but the tool is the perfect cloud platform for any remote team to align themselves and conduct seamless online meetings and webinars.
The best part is you can host a meeting with more than 100 participants!
Curious about Zoom?
Read our comprehensive Zoom review.
Zoom key features
- Supports calendar integrations
- Offers virtual backgrounds
- Waiting room to check who wants to join the meeting
- Easy search to find contacts, messages, files, or chat channels
Zoom has a free plan for personal meetings. The paid plans for small groups and larger teams start at $14.99/ user per month.
Zoom customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (8000+ reviews)
- G2: 4.5/5 (35,500+ reviews)
10. Salesforce for customer relationship management
Salesforce is a real force when it comes to customer relationship management (CRM).
The software allows businesses to use cloud technology to connect with existing customers, potential customers, and stakeholders.
Let’s hope the cloud isn’t full of rain! 🤞
With this SaaS CRM app, you can:
- Gather leads and monitor them
- Predict and plan the sales cycles
- Engage directly with leads
Basically, Salesforce helps you track every step of your sale from initial phone calls to working with coworkers. It also lets you engage more effectively with prospective clients.
Salesforce key features
- Lead generation and management
- Marketing automation
- Quotes and orders tracking
- Integrates with a prospecting tool like Ring.io
Plans start from $25/user per month and go up to $300/user per month.
Salesforce customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.4/5 (9,000+ reviews)
- G2: 4.2/5 (11,000+ reviews)
11. Hootsuite for social media marketing
Whether it’s to grow your business, attract customers, or shop for a million pairs of shoes, social media is a go-to option for everything!
To help you with social media marketing, you can use Hootsuite, a top-tier social media management platform. This SaaS marketing tool lets you plan social media campaigns, publish your content, and engage with your audience.
Hootsuite key features
- Monitor social media channels messages and posts
- Supports marketing automation across multiple social media platforms
- Social media performance analytics
- Several integrations with popular tools, including HubSpot, Airtable, etc.
This marketing tool offers paid plans starting from $49 per month.
Hootsuite customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.3/5 (2600+ reviews)
- G2: 4.1/5 (3000+ reviews)
12. Google Analytics for business intelligence
Google—the search engine whose algorithm we just can’t keep up with. 😛
With Google Analytics, a business intelligence software, you could (try) to beat the search engine. It’s almost like Google is your best friend and enemy at the same time.
From measuring all kinds of website traffic metrics to categorizing visitors by traffic type, Google Analytics is here for you.
It also doubles as an SEO tool for a lot of businesses!
Google Analytics key features
- Traffic reporting
- Conversion tracking
- Custom analytics dashboards
- Audience reports
Google Analytics pricing
This analytics tool offers a free plan and premium plan (custom pricing).
Google Analytics customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (5800+ reviews)
- G2: 4.5/5 (5200+ reviews)
13. Calendly for appointment scheduling
Keep forgetting to attend Zoom meetings? 🤦
Not when you use Calendly. This SaaS solution is an easy-to-use team scheduling software designed to help save time and never miss appointments or meetings.
You and the attendee just need to set availability preferences.
Once done, the date and time are automatically added to both your calendars. 📅
Now, there’s no way you’ll miss the meeting!
Calendly recently rolled out their Enterprise plan, which offers companies enterprise-grade security, a dedicated client success team, and change management plans. Its many integrations, including a ClickUp integration, allow teams to easily embed Calendly into existing processes.
Calendly key features
- Automatic reminders and follow-ups
- Shareable calendar
- Event templates
- View team, event, and user activity reports
Calendly has a free basic plan, and its paid plans start from $8/month.
Calendly customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.6/5 (1500+ reviews)
- G2: 4.7/5 (900+ reviews)
Need more scheduling tools?
Check out the best schedule makers.
14. Slack for communication and collaboration
Slack is an excellent communication SaaS tool for remote team communications.
It allows teams to create messaging groups called channels for open communication.
Guess you won’t need emails!
It also supports tons of emojis so you and your team can communicate in your secret language.
Slack integrates with nearly every workplace app, even ClickUp!
Slack for project management?
Read our Slack project management guide for a clear idea.
Slack key features
- Channels for organizing your communication
- Workflow builder for task automations
- Integrates with 2000+ tools
- Supports voice and video calls
Slack offers a free plan, and the paid plans start at $6.67/user per month.
Slack customer rating
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (9000+ reviews)
- G2: 4.5/5 (27,000+ reviews)
15. Zapier for integrations and automations
There are many marketing and sales tools out there, but sometimes creative differences stop them from working together.
With Zapier, you can build connections that take an event from one tool and trigger an action in another tool.
For example, a teammate changing a task status to ‘Review’ in ClickUp can trigger a message to your email address reminding you to take a look.
Zapier key features
- Add custom conditions to your automations
- Offers zap templates
- Connects with over 3000 apps
- No-code automations
Zapier has a free plan with five zaps. The paid plans start at $19.99.
Zapier customer ratings
- Capterra: 4.7/5 (1700+ reviews)
- G2: 4.5/5 (700+ reviews)
16. Acquire for customer service
Acquire.io is a multi-channel live software or a conversational customer engagement SaaS platform.
It helps you capture connections with customers in real-time and resolve their issues quickly. As a result, you can improve customer satisfaction and your customer retention rate.
Its advanced features like screen sharing, chatbots, co-browsing capabilities, and voice call functionality make customer service a breeze.
Acquire key features
- Customer timeline for tracking activities and history
- Shared inbox for teams
- Performance metrics tracking
- Real-time dashboards
Acquire offers quotes on request.
Acquire customer ratings
- Capterra: 5/5 (15+ reviews)
- G2: 4.3/5 (20+ reviews)
Looking for more answers? Let’s check them out.
1. What are the advantages of SaaS tools?
There are more benefits to SaaS tools beyond no installation and working from home.
Some of them include:
- Accessibility: since SaaS vendors deliver applications over the internet, you can access them from any device and location with internet connectivity
- Automatic updates: instead of purchasing new software or installing updates, you can rely on a SaaS provider to automatically perform updates and bug fixes
- Customization: a SaaS product or app often has customizable features, helping users personalize it to their tastes
- SaaS security: the responsibility of data protection is shared by the SaaS vendors
- Flexible payments: you can get a SaaS subscription depending on your budget and can also terminate it as and when you want to
2. How to pick a SaaS tool?
Here are some questions you can ask to pick the right tool:
- What tools does your firm already have?
- Will the tool save you time?
- Will it improve work efficiency and quality?
- Is it scalable?
- Does it have iOS and Android apps to help you access the SaaS application while on the move?
3. What SaaS tools should every startup have?
SaaS for small businesses and startups may include a:
- Project management tool
- Video conferencing tool
- Communication tool
- Outreach tool
- Analytics tool
Just to name a few!
Work From your Couch with SaaS Tools
We’ve shown you the best SaaS tools for startups and large companies.
With no installation expenses or hardware support, they let you work with the best talents worldwide. And they can automate most of your business processes too.
And if that isn’t the complete deal, we don’t know what is!
Remember, the secret sauce for success is stacking the best SaaS products together, including time tracking, analytics, customer service, social media marketing, etc., in your kit.
But most importantly, a complete project management software to help you keep everything in sync and on track.
This SaaS software can help with task management, CRM, PDF annotation, team collaboration, time tracking, project reports, and so much more!
Don’t delay! Join ClickUp for free to deliver successful projects right from your couch.
What is a SaaS tool? ›
What are SaaS Tools? SaaS (Software as a Service) is a cloud computing system or software distribution model in which a cloud provider hosts apps and makes them available to you over the internet. In simpler terms, it's software sold on a subscription basis (monthly or annually) and is accessible online.What is SaaS in simple words? ›
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it via the Internet, freeing yourself from complex software and hardware management.What is SaaS and examples? ›
SaaS uses the Internet to deliver subscription software services, which are managed by a third-party vendor. Well-known SaaS examples include Dropbox, Google Workspace, and Salesforce. Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offers access to resources such as servers, storage, memory, and other services.What are the different types of business SaaS? ›
There are two different types of Software as a Service model, horizontal SaaS and vertical SaaS. A horizontal SaaS is a structure well used by established cloud services such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Slack, Hubspot etc.What are two SaaS examples? ›
Examples of SaaS
Google Workspace (formerly GSuite) Dropbox. Salesforce. Cisco WebEx.
- - Multi-tenancy model.
- - Automated provisioning.
- - Single Sign On.
- - Subscription based billing.
- - High availability.
- - Elastic Infrastructure.
- - Data Security.
- - Application Security.
The essential SaaS components are: CRM system. Marketing automation.What is an example of a SaaS product? ›
What is a SaaS product? SaaS product is an internet software that all users have access to, like a text expander. Many of your favorite internet platforms are SaaS – Google Apps, DropBox, Canva or Free Logo Creator.Is SaaS an expense or asset? ›
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) arrangements
Costs incurred to configure or customise, and the ongoing fees to obtain access to the cloud provider's application software, are recognised as operating expenses when the services are received.
The most common types of SaaS solutions are Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Content Management System (CMS), Project Management Software, Sales, Marketing, eCommerce.
Is Amazon a SaaS? ›
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that includes a mixture of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and packaged-software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings.Is Netflix an example of SaaS? ›
Is Netflix a SaaS? Yes, Netflix is a SaaS organization that provides on-demand videos using the software.Which platform is best for SaaS? ›
- Magento (now Adobe Commerce)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Square Online.
Customer Identity & Access Management and Customer Experience become Attractive Qualities for Software as a Service Provider. Software as a Service (SaaS) is the future for many software solutions – there are many reasons for this, including quick and easy setup, low maintenance, and fast availability of new features.Is Gmail an example of SaaS? ›
A simple example of SaaS is an online email service, like Gmail.Is Google an SaaS? ›
From a network that spans the globe to innovative solutions that transform organizations, Google Cloud has SaaS built into our DNA.Is Zoom a SaaS? ›
Zoom uses simple technology. As a SaaS company, Zoom allows individuals and companies the chance to communicate virtually through a unified communications platform. The platform offers three primary communication tools, namely, chat, audio calls, and video calls.What are the 5 key security elements of SaaS model? ›
- Access management. Access management is critical for every SaaS application due to the presence of sensitive data. ...
- Misconfigurations. ...
- Regulatory compliance. ...
- Storage. ...
- Retention. ...
- Disaster recovery. ...
- Privacy and data breaches. ...
- Risk assessment.
Tiered pricing tends to be the best pricing model for most SaaS companies, and the one we most often recommend. It's the model used by companies like HubSpot and Slack. The tiered pricing model lets SaaS companies offer two or more packages or fixed sets of features for a specific price.What KPIs most important for a SaaS? ›
The most important SaaS KPIs are churn, monthly recurring revenue (MRR), customer lifetime value (CLV) and customer acquisition cost (CAC). These deliver essential insights into your customers, as well as your company's financial health and prospects.
Which one is a key feature of SaaS? ›
Key features of the SaaS system
You can use the service remotely via a browser without being attached to the workplace. Many users can use one account at the same time. The software is deployed in a single data center without using each specific customer's facilities.
Established back in 1982 by John Warnock and Charles Geschke, Adobe Inc. tops the list as the leader among the largest SaaS companies in the industry. Generally, Adobe is an American multinational computer software company building next-level technology solutions for multiple niches including: Creativity and design.What is SaaS pricing? ›
What is SaaS Pricing? SaaS pricing is a software pricing model where customers pay on a subscription basis for online software use. Target markets, revenue objectives, and the product's or services' marketing strategy influence prices.What is an example of SaaS in real daily life usage? ›
Google's G Suite, also known as Google Workspace is a popular example of a SaaS. Google Apps consists of Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, Meet, Chat for communication, Drive for storage, Currents for employee management, Google Docs Suits for content creation, and education edition.What are some SaaS ideas? ›
- Workforce and time management.
- Process automation in marketing, sales, and other operations.
- Invoicing, accounting, and financial planning.
- Email management.
- Training and learning.
- Plugins and add-ons.
SaaS platforms involve software that is available via third-party over the Internet. Examples of popular SaaS providers include: BigCommerce. Google Workspace, Salesforce.Do you pay monthly for SaaS? ›
SaaS Subscription Models
There are two core Subscription Models applied in SaaS Subscription businesses – monthly and term. Monthly SaaS Subscription Model In the Monthly subscription model, the business or consumer is charged and pays each month, frequently via credit card of automatic e-payments. While there is…
SaaS is considered a taxable property only in jurisdictions where related services are taxable. To ensure tax compliance, it's necessary for businesses to check the local tax laws.What is profit margin for SaaS? ›
SaaS companies that are best-in-class typically have gross profit margins that range from 80% to 90% or even higher. Gross profit margin varies widely by industry and is much higher for SaaS companies than for companies in other industries because the cost of goods sold is much lower than it is for other industries.Is Excel a SaaS tool? ›
Excel is SaaS's Biggest Competitor
In a pre-SaaS (software-as-a-service) world, nearly every industry relied on Microsoft Excel. Accountants relied on it for finance management. Managers used it for project management. HR used it for payrolls and employee directories.
Is Zoom a SaaS tool? ›
Zoom uses simple technology. As a SaaS company, Zoom allows individuals and companies the chance to communicate virtually through a unified communications platform. The platform offers three primary communication tools, namely, chat, audio calls, and video calls.What is SaaS vs API? ›
Is SaaS the Same as API? An API makes it possible to request data from a third party and makes it possible to manipulate the data according to the authorization obtained by the user, while SaaS is a concept that makes it possible to provide certain functions to the user.Is Google office a SaaS? ›
Google Workspace, a SaaS (Software as a Service) application, replaced G-Suite as the brand name for Google's suite of productivity apps, Gmail, Calendar, Google Docs, Sheets, and other Google cloud-based productivity and collaboration tools are among the features.Is TikTok a SaaS company? ›
TikTok has a billion active users, and it is the sixth most used social network, according to Hootsuite's 2022 Digital Report. TikTok is a territory most B2B SaaS brands have yet to explore and adopt as a distribution channel.What software is better than Zoom? ›
Cisco Webex is one of the most well-known Zoom alternatives, offering both standalone video meeting and phone system tools as well as an integrated calling, messaging, and meeting Webex App.
Shopify Plus is an enterprise ecommerce SaaS provider that powers over 10,000 brands.
Is Netflix a SaaS? Yes, Netflix is a SaaS organization that provides on-demand videos using the software.Is Apple a SaaS company? ›
SaaS Comapanies Google, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services and Apple. Most of the world's largest and most valuable companies are or operate in part of their operation in the SaaS model.Is Facebook a SaaS company? ›
Also, it is a digital platform for communication not a publisher or media platform. Hence, Facebook is not an example of SaaS.What are the 4 types of API? ›
APIs are broadly accepted and used in web applications. There are four different types of APIs commonly used in web services: public, partner, private and composite.
Is GoDaddy a SaaS? ›
Founded in 1997, GoDaddy is a Large Sales and Marketing software company that provides website domain registration and small business marketing tools to Horizontal companies. This SaaS has a Local HQ located in Scottsdale, and the company employs 5001-10000 employees who are led by Aman Bhutani.